|The main points for your client are as follows:
- Been in business over 10-years
- Previously a distributor & reseller main brands and others
- Wanted to have control of support and warranty repairs within NZ & Australia
- Launched GlobComm over 2-years ago
- Exclusively distributed through Ingram Micro in NZ & Australia
- Our tablet manufacturer has produced over 1m tablets worldwide
- Our tablets have a .8% failure rate compared to the industry average of 3%
- Some NZ end-user clients include Carter Tyre Services for their trucks and now their franchised stores, Tiffany, Coural Couriers, Turks Poultry, DH Steel, four different councils
- Export to Australia and USA
- Reseller base includes Datacom, Spark, PB Tech, Peacocks, Radford software, LIC Automation and a wide reseller base
- Industries: warehousing, logistics, transport, manufacturing, design, agriculture, horticulture to name a few
I reckon this is enough to show how good we are!
Our products use the Intel processor equal to i5 like Skylake processor. The reason: these require less processing power extending battery life, lower price, and often you will find with an i5/i7 processor requires a fan because they run hotter leading to the suction of foreign matter (not good in an industrial zone).
Our products have a standard 3-year warranty which is extendable to 5-years.
Our products are made to Mil Std 810G for drop and with IP rating. Because they are an industrial tablet the motherboard is solid compared to a consumer grade tablet.
Our products have a minimum 3-year manufacturing life compared to a consumer tablet which can be outdated in 6-months.
CEO & Managing Director
Global Communications Ltd
p: +64 7 9749265 m: 021 270 3920
Sydney: +61 2 9133 8691
Melbourne: +61 3 8609 9937
a: 92 Alpha Street, PO Box 178, Cambridge 3434, Waikato | Suite 3, Level 27 Governor Macquarie Tower, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
w: www.globalcommunications.co.nz e: email@example.com